Saturday, April 10, 2010

Drink to forget


I did interior photos for a gym yesterday. The experience left such a bad taste in my mouth I had to try and get rid of it. What better way than alcohol right?

The feeling I got from it is so bad that I don't even want to LOOK at the photos, though at some point I probably will have to, or get the person that got me into this arrangement to edit and check the photos. I don't really want to go back either, but there's two more locations to do.

You may be wondering what happened.. I'm not too sure I want to discuss it but at least it had nothing to do with me or my abilities. The owner displayed the rudest behaviour to a client. I just wanted to get out of there. You don't treat people like that and then bitch about it to a co-worker in front of other clients. Seriously.

Oh, and don't go to this bar. $8 for a vodka and redbull :|

1 comment:

  1. To turn this experience into a po$itive, if you get the owner to sign property releases and if there are any athletes in your shot get them to sign models releases you could make something of those photos.

    ReplyDelete